1. Our physical studio location is open for small Group Classes of up to 4-5 students depending on class type and studio room size. Open Studio Hours are capped at a maximum of 3 students so that all attendees have their own aerial point or pole for the entire hour. Private Lessons and Parties are available – please email us to schedule. All studio events are scheduled with either a 15 or 30 minute space between each one so that staff can thoroughly disinfect the studio and equipment. Continue reading for more details on our disinfection protocols.
2. All new and existing students are required to sign our new waiver and consent forms – this can be done through your student account or at the studio in person.
3. Masking is optional at the studio as of October 1st 2022. Masking is always welcomed, and if you’d like for your instructor to mask during a private lesson or party please let us know at the time of booking.
4. Students are welcome to bring their own personal training equipment and take it home after each use if it is accessible to them. Personal training equipment includes but is not limited to: yoga mat(s), yoga block(s), a strap, a towel, water bottle, notebook/pen, aerial grip aids (rosin, chalk, and various pole grips are available for purchase at Empyrean if needed), etc. Empyrean Arts also provides this equipment for use while visiting the studio.
5. If you have your own aerial equipment you are welcome to bring it with you for your own personal use at the studio. We are happy to recommend equipment to you if you are interested in purchasing your own. We do provide each student with their own aerial apparatus for our in studio class offerings so do not fret if you do not have your own aerial equipment.
6. We are disinfecting all Empyrean Arts aerial equipment that cannot be washed easily in between each use (Trapezes, Lyras, Ropes, Rigging Hardware). Our Aerial Fabrics are washed after 15 uses – we are machine washing with soap and hot water, and then drying them gently in the dryer on low heat. Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before touching the aerial equipment or any shared equipment.
7. Please arrive to the studio no more than 10 minutes early. Once a scheduled appointment has ended, be sure to gather all of your belongings and exit promptly to allow for studio cleaning to begin.
8. After entering the studio, students are to remove shoes by the door, use hand sanitizer (we have plenty to share) and/or wash hands, lay out aerial equipment for the instructor to rig if applicable, lay out their mat/towel and other personal items and begin warming up.
9. Students are to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible, and maintain a 6 foot distance from others while visiting the studio. Students are required to stay home if feeling ill, or have a temperature above 100.4° F.
10. We have extensive disinfecting protocols in place to keep you and your loved ones safe, as well as our staff members. We are using TruSens air purifiers in all three of our studio rooms (108, 107U, and 107D) for safer air quality, we utilize a large industrial sized fan to bring fresh air into the studio rooms after each use, and when appropriate we will keep our front door(s) open to allow fresh air to come in while the studio is in use. See the After Each Use cleaning list breakdown below for more disinfection details. If you would like to see our Daily Studio Cleaning List please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we would be happy to send it over to you. These policies were created with one objective: to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other harmful viruses and bacteria. Policies are subject to change as new information comes to light.